Stebbins Commercial Properties, Inc. was established in 1986 and is the sister company to one of the largest construction companies in New Hampshire, Pro Con Construction. The company is comprised of three (3) Commercial Agents and a Marketing Assistant. Michael F. Reed, President, has over thirty two (32) years of experience in the New Hampshire market. Deanna Caron is an Associate Broker with twenty eight (28) years brokerage experience throughout New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Maine. Tom Dickson, a veteran in the field of sales with ten (10) years of commercial industrial experience.
- B.A. The University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH – 1982
- Resident in City of Manchester for 52 years.
EXPERIENCE AND COMMUNITY SERVICE:
- Commercial Investment Real Estate Broker since 1985 with Stebbins Commercial Properties, Inc. with over $200 Million Dollars in transactions.
- Founding member and past Director of State Commercial Investment Board of Realtors CIBOR.
- Member of the Manchester Development Corporation
- Recipient of the prestigious 2012 Commercial Investment Board of Realtors Community Service Award.
- Alumni Chamber of Commerce Leadership Manchester Program.
- Voted Best Commercial Real Estate Broker by NH Business Review.
- Winner of Business Excellence in Real Estate Award by NH Business Review.
- Recipient of the prestigious Easter Seals Eugene Van Loan III Leadership Award.
- Board Member of NH Charitable Foundation.
- Past President Greater Manchester Board of Realtors.
- Past Chairman and Current Member of the Board of Trustees of the Moore Center.
- Past Member Board of Directors New Hampshire Association of Realtors.
- Past Chairman of The Board of Directors Easter Seals New Hampshire.
- Past Board Member of Manchester Chamber of Commerce.
- Past Board Member and Treasurer of the Bishop’s Charitable Assistance Fund.