Stebbins Commercial Properties, Inc. was established in 1986 and is the sister company to one of the largest construction companies in New Hampshire, Pro Con Construction. The company is comprised of three (3) Commercial Agents and a Marketing Assistant. Michael F. Reed, President, has over thirty two (32) years of experience in the New Hampshire market. Deanna Caron is an Associate Broker with twenty eight (28) years brokerage experience throughout New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Maine. Tom Dickson, a veteran in the field of sales with ten (10) years of commercial industrial experience.
- B.A. The University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH – 1982
- Resident in City of Manchester for 52 years.
EXPERIENCE AND COMMUNITY SERVICE:
- Commercial Investment Real Estate Broker since 1985 with Stebbins Commercial Properties, Inc. with over $200 Million Dollars in transactions.
- Founding member and past Director of the NH Commercial Investment Board of Realtors (CIBOR).
- Alumni Chamber of Commerce Leadership Manchester Program.
- Current Board Member of the Manchester Development Corporation.
- Committee Member of the Bishops Charitable Assistance Summer Reception.
- Board Member of NH Charitable Foundation.
- Corporator to Provident Bancorp.
- 2017 Moore Center Garden Party Honoree for Community Service.
- Recipient of the NH Commercial Investment Board of Realtors 2016 Legacy Award.
- Recipient of the prestigious Easter Seals Eugene Van Loan III Leadership Award.
- Recipient of the prestigious Commercial Investment Board of Realtors Community Service Award.
- Voted Best Commercial Real Estate Broker by NH Business Review.
- Winner of Business Excellence in Real Estate Award by NH Business Review.
- Past President Greater Manchester Board of Realtors.
- Past Chairman and Member of the Board of Trustees of the Moore Center.
- Past Member Board of Directors New Hampshire Association of Realtors.
- Past Chairman of The Board of Directors Easter Seals New Hampshire.
- Past Board Member of Manchester Chamber of Commerce.
- Past Board Member and Treasurer of the Bishop's Charitable Assistance Fund.