Stebbins Commercial Properties LLC was established in 1986 and is the sister company to the largest construction company in New Hampshire, Pro Con Construction. The company is comprised of three (3) commercial agents, a property manager and a marketing coordinator. Michael F. Reed, President, has over thirty three (33) years of experience in the New Hampshire market. Deanna Caron is an associate broker with twenty nine (29) years brokerage experience throughout New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Maine. Tom Dickson, a veteran in the field of sales with eleven (11) years of commercial, industrial and investment Real Estate experience.
- Manchester Central High School - 1977
- B.A. Simmons College in Boston Massachusetts - 1981
- Member of the Commercial and Investment Board of Realtors (CIBOR).
- Member of the Manchester Chamber of Commerce.
- Member of the Greater Manchester Board of Realtors.
- Past Board member of the Manchester Rotary.
- Involved in the Commercial Investor Real Estate Institute (CCIM).
- Involved in the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC).
Deanna Caron has been with Stebbins Commercial Properties LLC for 19 years. She has specialized in commercial real estate since 1988. Focusing on office, retail, industrial investment sales and leasing, Deanna has brokered downtown and suburban properties for a variety of both national and regional clients throughout New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Maine. Several banking institutions have retained her as a consultant, including Bank of New England, TD Banknorth, Bank Boston, Fleet Bank and United Bank of Switzerland. In addition, Deanna has published several articles in the New England Real Estate Journal and Banker and Tradesman. She also is an avid volunteer for the Manchester Animal Rescue League and the Goffstown Food Network.
Phone: (603) 669-6323 x 105
Fax: (603) 622-4556
Mobile: (603) 315-0006