Michael F. Reed
Stebbins Commercial Properties, Inc. was established in 1986 and is the sister company to the largest construction company in New Hampshire, Pro Con Construction. The company is comprised of three (3) commercial agents, a property manager and a marketing coordinator. Michael F. Reed, President, has over thirty three (33) years of experience in the New Hampshire market. Deanna Caron is an associate broker with twenty nine (29) years brokerage experience throughout New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Maine. Tom Dickson, a veteran in the field of sales with eleven (11) years of commercial, industrial and investment Real Estate experience.erience.
- B.A. The University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH – 1982
- Resident in City of Manchester for 53 years
Experience & Community Service
- Commercial Investment Real Estate Broker since 1985 with Stebbins Commercial Properties, Inc. with over $250 Million Dollars in transactions.
- Founder and past Director of the NH Commercial Investment Board of Realtors (CIBOR).
- Alumni Chamber of Commerce Leadership Manchester Program.
- Current Board Member of the Manchester Development Corporation.
- Committee Member of the Bishops Charitable Assistance Summer Reception.
- Corporator to Provident Bancorp. 2017 Moore Center Garden Party Honoree for Community Service.
- Recipient of the NH Commercial Investment Board of Realtors 2016 Legacy Award.
- Recipient of the prestigious Easter Seals Eugene Van Loan III Leadership Award.
- Recipient of the prestigious Commercial Investment Board of Realtors Community Service Award.
- Voted Best Commercial Real Estate Broker by NH Business Review.
- Winner of Business Excellence in Real Estate Award by NH Business Review.
- Past President Greater Manchester Board of Realtors. Past Chairman and Member of the Board of Trustees of the Moore Center.
- Past Member Board of Directors New Hampshire Association of Realtors.
- Past Chairman of The Board of Directors Easter Seals New Hampshire.
- Past Board Member of Manchester Chamber of Commerce.
- Past Board Member and Treasurer of the Bishop’s Charitable Assistance Fund.
Phone: (603) 669-6323 x 104
Fax: (603) 622-4556
Mobile: (603) 661-4311